Thursday, March 25, 2010

The delivery.com man will thank me for this




Living in nyc, we are blessed with www.delivery.com.

I can order, sushi, pasta, quesadillas, margaritas, vegan dumplings, lemonade, sour candy, hey EVEN a McFlurry (yes McDonald's is the newest addition in my neighborhood, and not to sound cliche, but, I'm lovin' it.)

my only problem.

Most of the time when I'm in my apartment, I'm wearing next to nothing, usually just my towel wrapped around me.

So when the delivery.com man/woman comes I'm running around throwing on a coat so I look somewhat decent.

I'm now going to buy these urban outfitters adorable tap shorts and keep them next to my door for delivery.com instances! and a pair for the beach, and a pair for a summer walk, and a pair for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment