Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cute Roomies of the Week- Morgan&Carly



Have you found yourself in the Gramercy area lately, staring at two adorably feminine and darling blonde young ladies?
Cause I surely have.
Meet Morgan and Carly, these two are the oldest of friends and post college live in the most adorable apartment in NYC.
Morgan's style is lady like and adorable, she loves donning the cutest little coats and dresses, and I can attest this girl ALWAYS looks pulled together. Be it a picnic in the park with a slice of watermelon or a night on the town, Miss Morgan just looks faboo!
Carly, has FANTASTIC style. She loves BLACK (as do I), but always adds a PUNCHY colorful dress to mix things up. She goes for classic accessories, my favorite is her gunmetal Valentino bag, and I think it's no coincidence that the first letter of her name is the same as the adjective that best describes her style CHIC.

Keep a lookout for C&M! xoxo.micaela

No comments:

Post a Comment